Thursday, July 9, 2009

HorseBack Riding

I am always a little nervous to let my kids go horseback riding with Grandpa. The kids have so much fun and the horses are so old and mild that they are perfect for children. Bailey loves ponies so she was thrilled to actually ride one for the first time. Nathan is an old pro. He has been riding since he was two with my Dad and Missy. I'm glad everyone was safe. Seeing my two cute kids enjoying the horses made my day. Thanks Dad for taking the time to let the grandkids ride the horses Moe and Moca.



It was fun to have Alesha there with us. She is so cute with her nieces and nephews.

We had to beg Grandma to get up and ride. She has never quite fallen in love with horses the way my Dad has. Kids look much cuter on horses than adults. I've decided the horseback riding position isn't flattering for even the skinniest person. Bailey says, "Giddy up horsey" She wasn't scared at all. Nathan is my cautious child.

The kids climbed up on the hay for a picture with Grandma.
Okay so this is the only horse I am really comfortable with Bailey riding!
























3 comments:

  1. Bobbie Jo! Your blog is so cute. I love the side profiles of all the kiddos. I wanted to cry just reading everything. You made your blog so personal and sweet. Thanks for the update! My favorite is Bailey on the horse by herself she is so proud to be on there alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an old pro!!! Look at you! It is darling! We will love being able to see pics of what is happening in your lives and keeping up with the new baby! Thanks for sharing! We love the pic for your header! Way cute!
    Only 1 more week until the baby is here! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe you are due any day now!!! How fast those nine months went (for me). Love seeing pictures of the kids. I can't believe how grown up they are getting. I'm thinking you need to attend the next Pectol Family festivas so we can SEE them (and you & Rhett). Love- Tara

    ReplyDelete