Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our new baby BOY!





























Cutest Baby in the nursery
Lance Grant Udy
Born-July 14th 2009
Time-5:50 pm
Weight-8 lbs. 8 oz
Length-20 1/2 inches
WE LOVE YOU LANCE!
I went to my doctors appointment on tuesday and he took one look at me and said I think it would be best if you had this baby today at 5:00pm. I did not hesitate but I was nervous. We went up to the hospital to check in and both Rhett and I had the jitters. The doctor was right on time and the nurses had me ready to go. The baby was born at 5:50 that evening. The doctor told me it was good I delivered sooner rather than later. He said my scar had thinned my uterus so much that it could have ruptured at any minute. When the uterus ruptures the baby loses oxygen and almost always has brain damage. I am so glad we are both okay. This was my one spontaneous delivery. All the others were scheduled. I guess it is fitting that the delivery be so spontaneous since our little guy also came to us so spontaneous. Just a little sooner than we thought but we are so happy he is here. Bailey and Lance are 25 months apart. I hope they can be the best of friends. I can't forget Nathan. I'm sure he will teach Lance all he needs to know about life. We are so grateful for our new little angel.
































































1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pictures of new baby Lance. What an adventure getting him here. Good thing to have him here safe and sound - and YOU too!

    ReplyDelete