Sunday, August 2, 2009

toddler and 2 week old

I love how Bailey looks after her naps so I decided to take a picture of her right after her nap.


Bailey has been so funny with the arrival of her new brother. I wanted to record some of the funny things she has done.
-got into the resinol and spread it all over her body
-spilled baby powder all over her and the carpet
-dumped lotion all over the carpet
-took Lance's binkies outside to play with
-poked at Lance like he was one of her dolls
-begged me to lay with her every nap and bedtime
-daily tantrums and sassy behavior
-likes her dad alot more than she used to
-became potty trained and much more independent over night
I have been worried about Bailey but once Lance is older she will be happier. Some of my best memories of my childhood are hanging out with my little bro who was two years younger. Hopefully that is just around the corner. No more sleepless nights would be good too. I have never been so sleep deprived in my entire life!!

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I'm sure they'll be as close as you and Dixon once everything gets a little more settled! That picture of the two of them is darling. Lance is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family you have! Congrats on your new little Lance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! 3 new posts I had to catch up on! Way to go! :o) Blogging is much harder with a little one I have decided! The pics are so fun to look at though! Can't wait for little Halle and Lance to meet each other! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbie Jo congratulations on your sweet little Lance! He's beautiful and Bailey and Nathan are so darling too. I just wanted to leave you a note and tell you to double check your email. I sent you an evite for Chelsea's baby shower on Thursday and wanted to make sure you'll be able to make it! We'd love to see you.

    ReplyDelete