Monday, April 26, 2010

Lance Grant Udy 9 months old

Here are some cute pictures of my little guy! It was one of the first nice days we had here in Cache Valley. Originally I was going to do the photo shoot indoors but since it was such a nice day we decided to go out. Lance only lasted about 20 minutes. He really didn't like the feel of the grass or dirt so we put a blanket underneath him hopefully I can crop it out of the picture. It was actually pretty cold but I think my little guy was a good sport. Speaking of sports I wanted him to hold a baseball in the picture and I forgot one so I just decided to look in the back of the truck to see if there was one there. Sure enough there was a brand new RMSB ball still in the plastic. The photographer thought that was pretty funny. His favorite sound is GAh and he only has his two bottom teeth in. He hardly naps because he is so excited to see what brother and sister are up to. He loves to watch Nate throw a ball and he gets really sad when his sissy doesn't want to play with him but most of the time she will. He loves to chase her on his knees around the kitchen bar. Bailey just laughs and laughs.






























3 comments:

  1. The pictures turned out awesome. I think she did a wonderful job. Lance's eyes are piercing blue. The blanket looks like he is sitting on a fluffy home plate. You can always count on Rhett to have baseball gear handy ha ha that was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one in the dug out but also the one at the very bottom. It would be hard to decide between those to which one to print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!!! What a cute little guy! He is so adorable and your pictures are amazing! You are so lucky to have such a sweet little boy!
    Mandi

    ReplyDelete