Monday, April 5, 2010

Trip to Houston

Can you say Princess?
I had so much fun going to Houston to visit my sister Diana and her daughter Adalyn.
Bailey and Addy played nonstop. We really didn't do much but watch these two friends play and laugh at all the funny things they did. The girls got tired but were always up at the crack of dawn excited to play. They barely took time to eat the main staple for the week "fruit snacks". It is so fun having girls the same age. We did a little photo shoot with these cute girls. They are awesome and it has been so fun to watch them grow. Addy was so good to let Bailey wear all of her dress up clothes and ride on her favorite scooter. Bailey doesn't have any dress up clothes or a scooter so she was in heaven. I loved jumping on the tramp and getting to sleep with Addy when her parents went out on the town. These two girls are both very stubborn. We were driving in the car and Addy insisted on listening to Hannah Montana and Bailey insisted on Barbie. Neither one of the girls would budge so we just had to turn off the music. Lance loved to get to know his aunt Di. Every time I would say "Di" Lance would smile and laugh. All my kids love Aunt Di. Diana had her Baby Lyla just a couple of weeks after we left. We can't wait to visit again and meet our new little princess. Hopefully Lance can teach Lyla a few cool boy tricks. Thanks Diana and Caleb for letting us come see your new house!!!!














This is when we first arrived off the plane into Houston. Our stroller wheel broke off due too rough handling. On the way to the car I was holding Lance and trying to carry luggage. Addy and Bailey were just running through the airport. Diana was pregnant and I couldn't move very fast due to Lance and luggage. The ran up an escalator and as Bailey was coming down she got scared and started walking backwards she fell down and Diana grabbed her. We were sooo scared that her hair could have got caught in the escalator and she could have got seriously injured. I know I was blessed on my trip! That was the only scary thing that happened. I will never forget it. I have to give a shout out to all the Moms who travel alone with their little ones. I felt like I was living on a prayer.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute post. I miss you guys so much. I really hope you come again soon. Addy will randomly ask if bailey will be coming to our house again.

    ReplyDelete