Saturday, September 18, 2010

Morna May Merkley Grant

These are my Grandma and Grandpa's tomatoes and the ones in the widow sill are mine. I thought it was so funny and kinda ironic. I had been reflecting on my Grandma's life thinking how far I would have to come to be like her. She is truly someone I admire and I hope one day my tomatoes can be as good as hers, figuratively speaking. It was a reminder to me that I need to work hard at my life every day if I want to be with her again someday.
This is me and my cousin Jenacee she is such a neat girl.


All the boys spoke at the funeral. They did such a wonderful job. She loved her boys so much. They said she never complained about all the ball games, camping, hunting and just plain boys.
My Grandpa's heart is broken. Hopefully he can join her someday soon.
left-Daryl 2nd oldest, Tony youngest, Dennis oldest, and Dad Marlin 3rd youngest.Every cousin was there besides Caleb(US Army) and Brennan(LDS Mission).
We all loved our Grandma! I think that makes 27 of us Wow! God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be,
So he put his arms around you and whispered, "Come to me".
With careful eyes we watched you
We saw you pass away.
Although we love you dearly,
we could not make you stay.
A golden heart stopped beating,
hard working hands to rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the best.








No comments:

Post a Comment